Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Going to give this another try

Well, I just got a laptop, so I guess that's a reason to blog again. I was on Tumblr for a couple of years, and to be honest, that got really boring. It wasn't just Tumblr, it was the people on Tumblr. I don't want to get into it, but it is what it is.

How rude of me not to introduce myself. I might have had a decent reader base on my old blog, but this is something new. Anyways, I'm Daniel Bui. I'm a professional cook currently in my first year of culinary school at George Brown College. I live in Toronto...Brampton to be exact. I'm of Vietnamese descent and I tend to ramble on alot. Only online though. I'm the most quiet human being in real life.

What exactly do I have to blog about? I guess it doesn't really matter because nobody is going to read these posts of mine. I guess I can share my thoughts like I used to, and discuss moral issues that I think need to be discussed. I'm also moving to downtown Toronto next week to live with two brown guys, so that may be interesting at all.

Anyways, it's 1:35am and I've been boring enough. Till next time people.

No comments:

Post a Comment